About Me

Overland Park, Kansas
My name is Kate, I'm 19 years old, and on March 4th 2010 I was diagnosed with kidney cancer. I was told I had to get my left kidney removed- praise the Lord I have two! A month later they took out my kidney and told me the tumor was benign! I worship a God of miracles! I am a desperately dependent follower of Christ, who feeds on God's Word like manna! I know the healing hand of God and I believe He has plans to prosper me and not to harm me! I started this blog to communicate continued prayer requests, keep people up to date on my health and daily life, and most importantly share how Christ's love is transforming my heart everyday! Thank you for all your support! God Bless! PS I love to know who is reading the blog so comments are much encouraged and loved :)

Sunday, March 28, 2010

CALLING ALL PRAYER WARRIORS!

The last two days have been a little frustrating! As you know my original surgery date got cancelled for more tests! The tests went well so thank you thank you for those prayers! Anyway, because we cancelled that surgery we are having a hard time rescheduling another surgery date for this week! They are saying that the soonest might be in another week or two! UGH! The problem with that is the farther my surgery gets pushed back, the farther my recovery days get pushed back and I have prom, graduation, and rest of my senior year that I wanna be able to enjoy! The doctors offices are closed until Monday so we have this weekend to just pray and wait for them to call back with the soonest date they can do it! The nurses said they would do their best to try to work something out for this week but they said chances were looking slim because they have to find a time when both surgeons can work together! Pretty much only a cancellation this week would open up a slot for me! I believe whole heartedly that my God answers prayers! Please be praying for a divine intervention in the doctor's schedule or a cancellation! PRAY PRAY PRAY! This is sooo important to me! My family and I are so ready to get this surgery done! Thank you for your prayers!

1 comment:

  1. God's plans over-ride all other plans! His plan will prevail. I will pray, pray, pray that His plan is the same as yours!

    ReplyDelete