What you need:
-2 ripe peaches
-1 package of Pillbury crescent rolls
**FIRST preheat oven to 375
1) Cut the peaches in half and scoop out the pit and a little of the center to make room for the brie.
2) Pack the brie in both sides of the peach
3) Put the peach back together with the Brie now in the center and wrap (approx 3) triangles of the crescent dough around it until the whole peach is covered.
4) Roll it in a mixture of brown sugar and cinnamon sugar
5) Place on greased cookie sheet. TIP** we had extra dough so we made a little base so they wouldn't roll around :)
6) Pop those babies in the oven for for 10-12 minutes at 375
7) While that is baking we made this DELICIOUS sauce! Throw in some cream, brown sugar, butter, and cinnamon.
8) YAY they're done baking :) golden brown goodness! But hold up... we're not done yet!
9) Drizzle on yummy sauce! Is your mouth watering yet?!
HOW ABOUT NOW?!?!!? Gooey-sweet-peachy-make ya black out for a sec-delicious masterpiece!!!
aaaaand 5 seconds later.
A special thanks to Louie Christensen's for his outstanding hand-modeling in this photo shoot.
Have an lovely Sunday! Go share some Jesus :)