About Me

Overland Park, Kansas
My name is Kate, I'm 19 years old, and on March 4th 2010 I was diagnosed with kidney cancer. I was told I had to get my left kidney removed- praise the Lord I have two! A month later they took out my kidney and told me the tumor was benign! I worship a God of miracles! I am a desperately dependent follower of Christ, who feeds on God's Word like manna! I know the healing hand of God and I believe He has plans to prosper me and not to harm me! I started this blog to communicate continued prayer requests, keep people up to date on my health and daily life, and most importantly share how Christ's love is transforming my heart everyday! Thank you for all your support! God Bless! PS I love to know who is reading the blog so comments are much encouraged and loved :)

Monday, December 6, 2010

psh finals week shminals week















So this week is supposed to be high stress, lots of cramming, headaches, yadda yadda blah blah blah! I'm so stinkin blessed though ...lemme tell ya! I have one final I have to study for that's not even accumulative (aka just study the night before... sorry mom just being honest) and then a final in Comp 1 that is just gonna be an in-class essay or something easy like that. PHEW! Seriously, this is a moment when working my booty off all semester pays off! Im just honestly so thankful for a stress- free finals week after a kind of stressful semester.... an AMAZING semester.... but a stressful one. So excited for christmas break! Over a month off baby! whoop whoop! I loooove christmas in KC! Ok I just love christmas in general! The food, the christmas lights, the tree, christmas music, peppermint hot chocolate... mmm makes my heart smile! I love all the traditions and time to just spend with the fam jam! I feel like the christmas season really got started this week! We had our Kappa Kissmas semi-formal that Louie came up to Fayetteville for! Then last night we had a huge christmas feast at the Kappa House and wore tacky christmas sweaters! so... Dear finals week, please just get over with already so I can go home. Much appreciated. Sincerely, Kate.

No comments:

Post a Comment