About Me

Overland Park, Kansas
My name is Kate, I'm 19 years old, and on March 4th 2010 I was diagnosed with kidney cancer. I was told I had to get my left kidney removed- praise the Lord I have two! A month later they took out my kidney and told me the tumor was benign! I worship a God of miracles! I am a desperately dependent follower of Christ, who feeds on God's Word like manna! I know the healing hand of God and I believe He has plans to prosper me and not to harm me! I started this blog to communicate continued prayer requests, keep people up to date on my health and daily life, and most importantly share how Christ's love is transforming my heart everyday! Thank you for all your support! God Bless! PS I love to know who is reading the blog so comments are much encouraged and loved :)

Thursday, May 20, 2010

fLoRiDa!!!

I am so excited! One of my graduation gifts is a mother/daughter trip to florida with my mom, meg, and I and THEN all my best friends and their moms too! There's 12 of us. That is a LOT of estrogen, people! Here's the possible problem though- I looked up the weather and it is supposed to be thunderstorms ALL week! O my word! I know I have made myself notorious for silly prayer requests but He says to make your prayer requests known... so gosh darnet I'm MAKIN EM KNOWN! haha! Please be praying that it is sunny and beautiful weather. I've been looking forward to this trip since November and now even more since this looong spring. Somedays all I could think of while I was in the hospital bed was laying out on a beach in Florida! I am leaving EARLY tomorrow morning and then getting back next friday! Actually half of the girls are already half way there on a plane as we speak! Be praying for safe travels :) ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment